1.8K views

We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible.The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down the front of them.

DO NOT install this product. Another close friend had the same issue and they spent THOUSANDS. Stonemakers won't return my phone calls or emails and neither will the landscaper who installed it. A waste of time and money!

Save yourself the trouble and install pavers. Here are the before and after pictures. Note the different colors of the patio in the before.

Now look at the after.You should be ashamed of yourselves!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stonemakers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stonemakers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Stonemakers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stonemakers?

Comments

Longview, Texas, United States #1229176

How was the surface cleaned?

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1146980

This is poof about the Stonemakers walls and how they Crack check out this video...

Good Morning,

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my family and i came down here to Marseille on a short trip,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and mobile phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

I made contact with my bank but it would take me 5 working days to access funds in my account,the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

I'll need your help financially and i promise to make the refund once we get back home,Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

I anticipate your response David Montoya

to Anonymous Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1146977

lol now thats funny .... Don't need any help but thank you

Nice cut and paste you must be on my scammed email someone hacked

did you contact the stonemakers corporate office??

603-621-2844

Call us so we can help you, not every dealer installed the product correctly, so if you call us we can help you determine a fix.

Thank you.

Maine, United States #972255

You on crack or something?That looks like a good install - and all that stone needs is a little maintenance.

Did you think it was going to look new after a harsh northeast winter? Listen, spread sand across the flatstones and hose down, then take a coarse straw push broom and sweep the wet sand across the surface, hose down and viola - good as new.

Then get some 511 sealant from home depot and apply it for better maintenance.You have to keep your stonework up if you want it to last.......like ANY type of patio.

to Nummahs #975342

Umm sir, are YOU on crack? You can't possibly tell me the color and chipping is normal and expected? It needs a completely new paint job!

Brooklyn, New York, United States #970273

Call the main office and tell them about this, just because you had a bad experience with whom ever this contractor is doesn't mean they are all like this my patio that I j

Had installed is amazing, again these are not franchises and not all installers are the same as in any business.

This is the Stonemakers Office in NH

603-769-9955

Anyone is welcome to come and see my yard in NY installed by a Stonemakers dealer, a waterfall, retainer wall, and more and I love it it has changed my whole yard