DO NOT GET STONEMAKERS! Big mistake!

6 of 11 Stonemakers reviews

We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible.The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down the front of them.

DO NOT install this product. Another close friend had the same issue and they spent THOUSANDS. Stonemakers won't return my phone calls or emails and neither will the landscaper who installed it. A waste of time and money!

Save yourself the trouble and install pavers. Here are the before and after pictures. Note the different colors of the patio in the before.

Now look at the after.You should be ashamed of yourselves!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Patio
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #615866 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stonemakers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 11 Stonemakers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 10 #1125129

Good Morning,
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my family and i came down here to Marseille on a short trip,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and mobile phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.
I made contact with my bank but it would take me 5 working days to access funds in my account,the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.
I'll need your help financially and i promise to make the refund once we get back home,Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.
I anticipate your response David Montoya

0 0 Reply
David Montoya

Apr 19 #1146977 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

lol now thats funny .... Don't need any help but thank you
Nice cut and paste you must be on my scammed email someone hacked

0 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073305

did you contact the stonemakers corporate office??
603-621-2844
Call us so we can help you, not every dealer installed the product correctly, so if you call us we can help you determine a fix.
Thank you.

1 1 Reply
Nummahs

Apr 15, 2015 #972255 Maine, United States

You on crack or something? That looks like a good install - and all that stone needs is a little maintenance. Did you think it was going to look new after a harsh northeast winter? Listen, spread sand across the flatstones and hose down, then take a coarse straw push broom and sweep the wet sand across the surface, hose down and viola - good as new. Then get some 511 sealant from home depot and apply it for better maintenance. You have to keep your stonework up if you want it to last.......like ANY type of patio.

3 1 Reply

Apr 22, 2015 #975342

Umm sir, are YOU on crack? You can't possibly tell me the color and chipping is normal and expected? It needs a completely new paint job!

1 0 Reply
Joel Braint

Apr 10, 2015 #970273 Brooklyn, New York, United States

Call the main office and tell them about this, just because you had a bad experience with whom ever this contractor is doesn't mean they are all like this my patio that I j
Had installed is amazing, again these are not franchises and not all installers are the same as in any business.
This is the Stonemakers Office in NH
603-769-9955
Anyone is welcome to come and see my yard in NY installed by a Stonemakers dealer, a waterfall, retainer wall, and more and I love it it has changed my whole yard

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stonemakers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stonemakers.
Filing a new complaint about
×