Stonemakers - Is this Legit??

3 of 11 Stonemakers reviews

I checked into Stonemakers and bottom line this is what i found.If there were any legitimate complaints against Stonemakers Corporation they would be posted on the BBB so that both sides and parties could bring their real case but I found that they have an A+ Rating and no complaints at all.

That really shows how legitimate all of any reviews on this site are.Other than that they are personal attacks from an anonymous competitors and or anonymous persons, not really customer complaints

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Happy for another reason
Product or service
Stonemakers Hardscape Design
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #754245

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stonemakers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 8 No 8
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 11 Stonemakers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15 #1213121

StoneMakers doesn’t have an A+ rating with the BBB. The company isn’t even registered with the SEC, and I found out that David Montoya has a problem with the IRS. Not only does this company provide crappy service, they’re run by crooks who trick people into coughing up money for false promises.

0 0 Reply

Apr 10 #1142300

Hello David Montoya,
You know that's a lie. BBB is as impotent as you are. Even though you profess to be a man of God, you threaten to sue anyone who tells the truth. Change your ways. You're not getting any younger. Judgement day is coming and you've wronged many. You've damaged our homes and gotten away with it, so far.

Bob

Apr 19 #1146967 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

lol that is really funny and not a legitimate comment. This is just a personal attack on David Montoya, I work at the Stonemakers Office and if this was a real complaint and you called the office they would have not only addressed your situation but they would have at least tried to help you. I would like to see your address, pictures, Name Phone anything but this cheap shot in the dark at our company and David. I know for a fact that if he had a real complaint he would have us and our crews on your problem right away. Ive even seen him fix other dealers messes and believe me every product company has people that install good products in a bad way but we always hear about it. if this was a real legitimate complaint you would have contacted the BBB where we have an A+ Rating by the way because we handle thing and take care of legitimate customers, which it seems your not or you would have called us and our called the BBB and they would have given us your legitimate info so we could have helped you. It seems that you are not legitimate but a scam taking shots at our company and CEO David Montoya. If its snake oil he's selling i want some because the work we do is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 21 #1098804

That's funny that you are anonymous and that you picked one of the many companies of Stonemakers. Check out neptune panels oh wait, they aren't there anymore. Also, I tried to file a complaint with the BBB and was turned away because my paper said Neptune Panels not Stonemakers. And by the way my former employer has an A+ with the BBB and his company has been closed and opened three times due to civil suits. Yeah the BBB is the end all of judging companies.
Also, you are very right, this has become personal. I'm trying to be civil about the situation but I was taken for thousands of dollars. Now I get the "its my fault" because I was taught how to use free labor and sell a $40K job in a week that the homeowner told us he was only paying material price of $13K. Stonemakers couldn't sell a $40K job and complete it by themselves, to save their lives.
Stonemakers sell a trade that costs $1,500 to learn anywhere else. But throw smoke and add mirrors and now Stonemakers overcharges a lie on products that are available over the counter. But I truly hope you pay the price for the class, oh wait, you probably work for them.

Apr 10 #1142297

Our job is falling apart and faded but our contract was with snake oil salesman, David Montoya, not the subs he never paid. He screwed over the subs who did the work so we know we'll never see him again because he's too busy changing his company name and getting reviews erased. He blows into town, meets subs at concrete shows and offers to show them his craft for free if they do the work. Otherwise, "the course" costs thousands. Montoya knows they'll opt for the "free" version. He also says that he'll pay them to use their equipment but doesn't. Toward the end of the project, he has them make a video with him about how great the process was. He does this before he's scheduled to pay them, of course. This is why you see happy contractors all over the net pushing his BS. Contact them now and you'll hear the reality. Concrete guys don't like getting stiffed. He also says that he uses bunker grade concrete. It was not. You'll also see fake articles praising his craft...
The job he did on our property lacked the appropriate amount of rebar and drainage so it's falling apart and will cost a fortune to remove. Unfortunately, the Attorney Generals office didn't have enough complaints in our state to proceed so he got off. This is why this thief moves around. He also ruined the pool of a couple in NH and never returned.
As others stated, BBB is not a reliable source. Do you research, include his name since he changes his business name regularly, may have changed his name too,
... Show more

2 0 Reply
Bob

Apr 19 #1146968 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

that is really interesting and not a legitimate comment. This is just a personal attack on David Montoya, I work at the Stonemakers Office and if this was a real complaint and you called the office they would have not only addressed your situation but they would have at least tried to help you. I would like to see your address, pictures, Name Phone anything but this cheap shot in the dark at our company and David. I know for a fact that if he had a real complaint he would have us and our crews on your problem right away. Ive even seen him fix other dealers messes and believe me every product company has people that install good products in a bad way but we always hear about it. if this was a real legitimate complaint you would have contacted the BBB where we have an A+ Rating by the way because we handle thing and take care of legitimate customers, which it seems your not or you would have called us and our called the BBB and they would have given us your legitimate info so we could have helped you. It seems that you are not legitimate but a scam taking shots at our company and CEO David Montoya. If its snake oil he's selling i want some because the work we do is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.