1.2K views
Turnaround Time

I am actually a veteran who enrolled in one of Montoya's classes and I hate myself everyday for buying into his dreams and promises.I was unemployed so this was one of the ways I tried to get myself back into my game, hoping that life will change and I would have a legitimate career ahead of me.

The class was a rip-off, basically taking advantage of the labor of students to complete projects for Montoya. He talked so much about how the market is saturated with people literally looking for our craft, like searching for diamonds or gold. He told us stories of how much he charged people for his work. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The fact is, no one wants these products. For those that do, they probably get charged a fraction of what Montoya had told us.

Before the class, everyone was nice, caring, and understanding. After the class, people from his management team just simply disappeared.

They didn't answer emails, calls, or care about any of the veterans.If you are thinking about joining this class, DON'T!!!!!

If any of you doubt what I have said, you are more than welcome to contact me at mqnguyen1984@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam artist" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Stonemakers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stonemakers.

Had an Experience with Stonemakers?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1322795

Just because all of you suck at selling and installing and didnt pay attention to Mr Montoya in his class does NOT make StoneMakers a scam. The product is the best in the industry by a long shot.

Sylvania, Georgia, United States #1291134

I totally agree with you I have went threw the same problem. My name is James and he way oversold everyone on this "dream of a product" . I hate that they are using veterans like this

Lake Wales, Florida, United States #1260952

My cousin took this class and lost his GI bill to the bastards!!!!!Why are they being allowed to rip off and steal from our veterans who have Sacrificed for our country????!!!!

This is an outrage!!!!!

Stone makers is nothing but a scam that is ripping off people on every level!!!!!Someone needs to put a stop to it!!!

JL.......Florida