Review about Stonemakers Hardscape from Pensacola, Florida
Update added by user Jul 12, 2015
We have been told that the contractor will not finish the job. Don't use this company.
Original review posted by user Jul 05, 2015
Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed.The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see if anyone else has had similar issues.
The first review i saw, which wasn't very good, made me think "ut oh", but the response from the company representative (speking of a bogus blog and cheap shots) caused me more concern than the complaint. I would have thought there would have been a more professional reply from a professional business. I'm hoping that response was from a worker and not the management. Anyway, in March we contracted with a representative of this company in Northern Florida.
Started well, but a little more than a month ago the work stopped. We've paid $12k in advance and the project has only reached the point where ground preparation is nearly complete and forms should start going up. I'd estimate the cost from start to where we are now as no more than a couple thousand dollars, but the company already has $12 thousand of our payments. We've been given several dates when work would be done, but haven't had anyone show up for over a month.
Getting ready to give up on the local representative and contact the main office, then start looking at legal remedies. Sadly, several neighbor's have seen our plans and have plans to have similar work done at their places.
I believe the company stands to lose on potential projects in my neighborhood if this continues to go south.Tom G.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Stonemakers Hardscape
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "Purchased two red bud trees and didn't expect mature trees; didn't expect to receive two sticks either. Complained to the company after "trees" were planted a few weeks ago..."
- "I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves..."
- "We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "I don't think it's right at all that Miranda is still admin while she hates me and hiring mods who hate me as well and not doing anything to help..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."