5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines.Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from people that didn’t think they got enough but those were people that wanted someone else to do it all for them.

If you are going to be in business for yourself like most StoneMaker Dealers — you really need to step up. StoneMakers is there for support and suggestion and more training, if necessary. When I went to my first training it was my first experience with concrete — I feel I would have done better if I had come in with a basic knowledge. But you can go back over and over again until you get it.

That is what I did and will continue to do. In my area not all people feel they can afford a StoneMakers yard — but when I do sell a job, my clients love it, I get no complaints.

I will be expanding to offer indoor/outdoor concrete countertops because the StoneMakers process and products are just so versatile I can have my work meet the needs in my area.Tim Reaves Reaves Custom Concrete and Design (317) 447-1095

Review about: Stonemakers Landscape Design.

Reason of review: Great Training.

I liked: Training i got from stonemakers and the continuing support.

Had an Experience with Stonemakers?

Comments